The plotting managers, a poetical satyrical interlude: to which is prefixed a letter to Lord S-dn-y, on his recommending the suppression of the Royalty-Theatre; by Peter Pindar, jun [electronic resource].
- Pindar, Peter, Jun
- London : printed and sold by J. James; Scatchard and Whitaker; W. Randall; and J. Debrett, 
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, vi-22 pages ; 4⁰.
- Peter Pindar, jun., is a pseudonym.
Lord S-dn-y = Thomas, Lord Sidney, one of the Secretaries of State for Home and Colonial Affairs.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT108996.
View MARC record | catkey: 3425256