Hanover or Rome [electronic resource] : shewing the absolute necessity of assisting His Majesty with such a sufficient force, as may totally extinguish the hopes of the Pretender's open and secret abettors
- Dublin : printed by James Carson, 1715.
- Physical Description:
- 32, that is, 31 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731
- Sometimes attributed to Daniel Defoe (Moore, Novak). Attribution disputed by Furbank and Owens, Defoe de-attributions.
Pp.28-31 misnumbered 29-32.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Moore, 342a
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT109036.
View MARC record | catkey: 3425269