A particular account of the commencement and progress of the insurrection of the negroes in St. Domingo, which began in August, 1791 [electronic resource] : being a translation of the speech made to the National Assembly, the 3d of November, 1791, by the Deputies from the General Assembly of the French part of St. Domingo
- Corporate Author:
- Saint-Domingue. Assemblée générale. Députés
- London : printed for J. Sewell, 1792.
- The second edition, with notes and an appendix, containing extracts from other authentic papers.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 47, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Signed on p.33 by J. B. Millet and 5 others., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Goldsmiths', 15166, Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 58932, and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT109842.
View MARC record | catkey: 3425519