The constitution of England [electronic resource] : or an account of the English government; ... By J. L. de Lolme, ...
- Lolme, Jean Louis de, 1740-1806
- Uniform Title:
- Constitution de l'Angleterre. English
- London : printed by T. Spilsbury; and sold by G. Kearsley, 1775.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 1 unnumbered page, 448 pages ; 8⁰.
- Translated by Gilbert Stuart., P. 392 misnumbered 362., Pp.1-216 have horizontal chain lines; the remainder of the book has vertical chain lines; some copies have vertical chain lines throughout., With three errata lines on the final page; var. 1 has four lines; and var. 2 does not have the errata and the errors are uncorrected., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT109935.
View MARC record | catkey: 3425547