Authentic copies of the correspondence of Charles Cotesworth Pinckney, John Marshall, and Elbridge Gerry, Esqrs. envoys extraordinary and ministers plenipotentiary to the Republic of France; as presented to both Houses of Congress, April 3, 1798, by His Excellency John Adams [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of State
- London : printed for J. Debrett, 1798.
- Physical Description:
- 78 pages ; 8⁰.
- Other editions of this work were published in London as 'The whole official correspondence between the envoys of the American States, and Mons. Talleyrand', and in Dublin as 'Official correspondence and communications between C. C. Pinckney, John Marshall, and Elbridge Gerry, .. and M. Talleyrand, ..'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 2446
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT110248.
View MARC record | catkey: 3425628