Further thoughts on the present state of public opinion; being a continuation of A timely appeal to the common sense of the people of Great Britain in general, and of the inhabitants of Buckinghamshire in particular, on the present situation of affairs. By J. Penn, Esq [electronic resource].
- Penn, John, 1760-1834
- Uniform Title:
- Timely appeal to the common sense of the people of Great Britain
- London : printed for J. Hatchard; by W. Bulmer and Co., 1800.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 185, 1 unnumbered page;vii, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- The final section consists of 'Contents of the timely appeal', which work appeared in 1798., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT111630.
View MARC record | catkey: 3425806