Fires improv'd [electronic resource] : being a new method of building chimneys, so as to prevent their smoaking: ... Written in French, by Monsieur Gauger: made English and improved, by J. T. Desaguliers, ... By whom is added, the manner of making coal-fires, as useful this new-way, as the wood-fires propos'd by the French author, ...
- Gauger, Nicolas, approximately 1680-1730
- Uniform Title:
- Mécanique du feu. English
- London : printed for J. Senex, and E. Curll, 1715.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 161, 11 unnumbered pages, 4 pages, 9 plates ; 12⁰.
- With a contents list, a final advertisement leaf and an appendix, with separate pagination.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT112501.
View MARC record | catkey: 3425893