A most cicumstantial [sic] account of that unfortunate young lady Miss Bell [electronic resource] : otherwise Sharpe, who died at Marybone on Saturday October 4. ... By Heartfree, ...
- Uniform Title:
- Most circumstantial account of that unfortunate young lady Miss Bell
- London : printed for J. Williams; and the booksellers and pamphlet-shops of London and Westminster, 1760.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 69, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- In this edition the first line of title is "A most" followed by "cicumstantial [sic] account".
A different work from Thomas Holland's 'A circumstantial account, relating to that unfortunate young woman Miss Anne Bell'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT112937.
View MARC record | catkey: 3425965