The trial of the spirits [electronic resource] : or, some considerations upon the pernicious consequences of the gin-trade to Great-Britain ... By a lover of mankind
- London : printed for T. Cooper; and sold at all the pamphlet-shops in London and Westminster; and by John Webb, in Greenwich, 1736.
- The second edition, with additions.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 34 pages ; 8⁰.
- Signed on p.28: Philanthropos.
In: 'A collection of all the pamphlets .. on the British distillery', [London], 1736.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT112953.
View MARC record | catkey: 3425968