Politics in select discourses of Monsieur Balzac. Which he call'd his Aristippus, or wise scholar. Done into English by Basil Kennett, ... To which are added, an advertisement of the translation; and an account of the life and writings of the author [electronic resource].
- Balzac, Jean-Louis Guez de, 1597-1654
- Uniform Title:
- Aristippe. English
- London : printed by J. Humfreys, for J. Phillips, 1709.
- Physical Description:
- xlviii,172 pages ; 8⁰.
- Horizontal chain lines., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT113022.
View MARC record | catkey: 3425987