An abstract of the marvellous footsteps of divine providence, in the building of a very large hospital, ... at Glaucha near Hall [electronic resource] : ... Related by the Reverend Augustus Hermannus Franck, ... With a preface written by Josiah Woodward, ...
- Francke, August Hermann, 1663-1727
- Uniform Title:
- Fussstapfen des noch lebenden Gottes. English. Abridgments
- London : printed [by Joseph Downing] for R. Burrough, 1706.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 64 pages ; 12⁰.
- A translation by Anton Wilhelm Böhm of 'Die Fussstapfen des noch lebenden Gottes'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT114432.
View MARC record | catkey: 3426149