Case of George Marquis of Tweeddale, and other peers of Scotland, objecting to the votes given at the late election under the title of Lord Lindores [electronic resource].
- Tweeddale, George Hay, Marquis of, 1753-1804
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2, 2 unnumbered pages, table ; 2⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Drop-head title.
Docket title: 'Case of George Marquis of Tweeddale. &c. in relation to the peerage of Lindores'.
With a "Genealogical table, shewing the connection between Patrick, created Lord Lindores in 1600 or 1601, and the person who voted under that title [i.e. John Leslie, 8th Baron Lindores], at the late election of the peers of Scotland".
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT114751.
View MARC record | catkey: 3426182