An account of the present state of the prisons and houses of correction in the midland circuit [electronic resource] : Taken from a late publication of John Howard, ... To which is prefixed, an Introduction, ...
- Howard, John, 1726-1790
- Uniform Title:
- State of the prisons in England and Wales. Abridgments
- London : printed by order of the Society lately instituted for giving effect to his Majesty's proclamation against vice and immorality, 
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, xvi, 23, 1 unnumbered page, 7, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title bearing on its verso a note dated: 'June, 1789.'., After p.23 follows the 'Abstract from the Acts of the 14th and 24th Geo.III.', with separate pagination and register., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT114861.
View MARC record | catkey: 3426198