The dismissal of His Majesty's ministers [electronic resource] : consideree [sic] as absolutely necessary to avert the ruin of the nation, by T. Jones, Esq. in his celebrated speech ... in the House of Commons, on Thursday, December 4, 1800, ...
- Jones, Thomas, Sir, 1765-1811
- London : printed by J. Davenport, for J.S. Jordan; and No. 19, Ludgate Hill. Sold also by the booksellers in Piccadilly and at the Royal Exchange, 
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 6-26 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT116319.
View MARC record | catkey: 3426357