The builder's pocket-treasure [electronic resource] ; or, Palladio delineated and explained, ... Illustrated with new and useful designs of frontispieces, chimney-pieces. &c. ... and a table of scantlings ... The whole neatly and correctly engraved on forty-four copper plates. ... By William Pain. Engraved by Isaac Taylor
- Pain, William, 1730?-1790?
- London : printed for W. Owen, 1785.
- A new edition, with an appendix of eleven copper plates, and explanations.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 2 unnumbered pages, 90 pages, 55plates ; 8⁰.
- The verso of the third leaf is numbered 1.
Some plates are included in the pagination.
Final plate is also numbered as page 92.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT118285.
View MARC record | catkey: 3426612