The true copy of a decree, made in the High Court of Chancery, between the Lord and tenants of the mannour of Ford alias Fordshome in the county of Salop; compar'd and examined with the original [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Court of Chancery
- Uniform Title:
- Reports. 1717
- Shrewsbury : printed by Tho: Durston, bookseller, in the year, 1717.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 22, 4 unnumbered pages ; 4⁰.
- The two final leaves contain 'An exemplification the 13th. of Queen Elizabeth of the grant of the mannour of Ford'., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT120551.
View MARC record | catkey: 3426839