A fourth letter to the people of England [electronic resource] : on the conduct of the m-rs, ... since the first differences on the Ohio, to the taking of Minorca by the French. To which are added, numbers LII and LIII of the Monitor, applicable to the letter
- Shebbeare, John, 1709-1788
- London : printed for M. Collier, 1756.
- The sixth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 88 pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By John Shebbeare.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 80047
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT121113.
View MARC record | catkey: 3426928