A narrative of the British Embassy to China [electronic resource] : in the years 1792, 1793, and 1794 ; containing the various circumstances of the embassy, with accounts of customs and manners of the Chinese ; ... By Æneas Anderson, ...
- Anderson, Aeneas
- Dublin : printed for P. Byrne, and W. Jones, 1796.
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 278, 26 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Written with the assistance of William Combe., Includes an 'Appendix containing an account of the transactions of the squadron during the absence of the embassy', and a 'Glossary of Chinese words'., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT121344.
View MARC record | catkey: 3426965