An alphabetical list, of the names of the persons who polled for knights of the shire for the county of Wilts, on the 18th, 19th, 20th, and 21st of August, 1772 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Wiltshire (England)
- Uniform Title:
- Poll book. 1772
- Salisbury : printed and sold by E. Easton: sold also by J. Harold, Marlborough; W. Simpson, Chippenham; T. Burrough, Devizes; and W. Sollers, Blandford, 
- Physical Description:
- 52, 2 unnumbered pages ; 4⁰.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Sig. H has been wrongly imposed; H1 numbered 27 on the recto and 30 on the verso is present in duplicate, pp.28, 29 are called for but not present.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT122038.
View MARC record | catkey: 3427077