The essence of the Douglas cause [electronic resource] : To which is subjoined, some observations on a pamphlet lately published, intitled, Considerations on the Douglas cause
- Boswell, James, 1740-1795
- London : printed for J. Wilkie, 1767.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 77, 1 unnumbered page, 2 unnumbered pages, 18 pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By James Boswell., 'Some observations' has separate pagination; the register is continuous., 'Some observations' was suppressed in later copies (Pottle)., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pottle, F. Literary career of James Boswell., 19 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT124613.
View MARC record | catkey: 3427341