An accurate and impartial narrative of the war [electronic resource] : by an officer of the Guards. In two volumes. Comprising the campaigns of 1793, 1794, and the retreat through Holland to Westphalia, in 1795. ...
- Officer of the Guards
- London : printed for the author. - Published by Cadell and Davies; and sold also by J. Edwards; T. Egerton; Hookham and Carpenter, and R. Faulder; R. White; F. and C. Rivington; and W. Richardson, 1796.
- The third edition, enlarged. ..
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes,plates ; 8⁰.
- An officer of the Guards = Edwin Hewgill? - Verse.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT125077.
View MARC record | catkey: 3427376