A series of plans, for cottages or habitations of the labourer [electronic resource] : either in husbandry, or the mechanic arts, adapted as well to towns, as to the country. Engraved on thirty plates. ... To which is added, an introduction, ... By the late Mr. J. Wood, ...
- Wood, John, -1782
- London : printed for I. and J. Taylor, at the Architectural Library, 1792.
- A new edition.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 38 pages, plates ; 4⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT126224.
View MARC record | catkey: 3427488