The tryal of the Roman Catholics [electronic resource] : On a special commission directed to Lord Chief Justice Reason, Lord Chief Baron Interest, and Mr. Justice Clemency, Wednesday, August 5th, 1761. ...
- Brooke, Henry, 1703?-1783
- Uniform Title:
- Tryal of the cause of the Roman Catholics
- Dublin : printed by George Faulkner, 1762.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 310, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Half-title: 'The tryal of the Roman Catholics by Mr. Brooke'.
With a final leaf of advertisements for Dillon Chamberlaine.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT126642.
View MARC record | catkey: 3427505