A letter of His Grace the Duke of Richmond [electronic resource] : in answer to the queries proposed by a committee of correspondence in Ireland, on the subject of a Parliamentary reform. Together with resolutions of the volunteer delegates of the province of Ulster; a letter to the volunteer army of Ulster; and other important papers
- London : printed for J. Stockdale, 1783.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, ii, 60 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Richmond and Lennox, Charles Lennox, Duke of, 1735-1806
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT128172.
View MARC record | catkey: 3427667