Supplemental letters to my Miscellany [electronic resource] ; wrote, and sent, since to the Lord Archbishop of Canterbury. With a previous plea for printing them. --- And postscript. ---.
- Brockman, William
- Uniform Title:
- Miscellany. Supplement
- [London] : Printed in the year, 1742.
- Physical Description:
- 15, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Signed on p.14 W. Brockman.
The text is printed in two columns.
Line 5 of the quotation on the titlepage reads "Est--eem. They slight; - Their Aims to be respe--cted; ".
Line 30 col.1 p.1 together with; line 8 col.2 p.6 "twill"; line 10 col 1 p.10 "Shorn"; line 12 col.1 p.15 the word "2dly" has been removed.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT128301.
View MARC record | catkey: 3427696