Strephon's revenge [electronic resource] : a satire on the Oxford toasts. Inscrib'd to the author of Merton walks
- Amhurst, N. (Nicholas), 1697-1742
- London : printed for R. Francklin, 1724.
- The fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 54, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Nicholas Amhurst., Author of Merton walks: John Dry., Verse., With a final advertisement leaf., Also issued as part of: 'The Oxford miscellany', London, 1720 [1724?]., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Foxon, A211 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT129063.
View MARC record | catkey: 3427765