Orange vindicated [electronic resource] : in a reply to Theobald M'Kenna, Esq. with observations on the new and further claims of the Catholics, as affecting the constitution and the Protestant establishment. A new edition
- Dublin : printed by William M'Kenzie, 1799.
- Sixth edition, revised and enlarged with notes, by the author.
- Physical Description:
- 59, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Signed on p.40: An Orangeman., Edition statement ("Sixth edition") from head of titlepage; the phrase "A new edition" appears on the titlepage following "establishment"., A reply to McKenna's 'A memoire on some questions respecting the projected Union'., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT132005.
View MARC record | catkey: 3428058