An answer to the counter address of a pretended free-citizen [electronic resource] : Humbly addressed to ... James Taylor, Knt. Lord Mayor of the city of Dublin. By a true citizen
- True Citizen
- Dublin : printed in the year, 1766.
- Physical Description:
- 19, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- An answer to 'To the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor of the City of Dublin. The counter address of a free citizen', by Charles Lucas., In connection with Lucas's unsuccessful opposition to a bill to prevent the exportation of grain (D.N.B.)., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT134059.
View MARC record | catkey: 3428246