Observations upon liberal education, in all its branches [electronic resource] : ... designed for the assistance of young gentlemen, ... In three parts. By George Turnbull, ...
- Turnbull, George, 1698-1748
- London : printed for A. Millar, 1742.
- Physical Description:
- xxv, 5 unnumbered pages, 80, 2 unnumbered pages, 81-464 pages ; 8⁰.
- With an advertisement leaf before the divisional title to part 1; the divisional title to part 2 is included in the register but not in the pagination.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT136084.
View MARC record | catkey: 3428458