The free state of the people of England maintained [electronic resource] : in the renewed determination of three cases: the first, concerning the oath ... The second, concerning the association required under King William. The third, concerning the succession. Being a letter to a Member of Parliament ...
- Humfrey, John, 1621-1719
- London : printed for the author, and sold by A. Baldwin, 1702.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 27, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- The preface signed: J. H, i.e. John Humfrey., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT138335.
View MARC record | catkey: 3428683