A treatise on the commerce and police of the River Thames [electronic resource] : containing an historical view of the trade of the port of London; ... By P. Colquhoun, LL.D.
- Colquhoun, Patrick, 1745-1820
- London : printed for Joseph Mawman, successor to Mr. Dilly. MDCCC. H. Baldwin and Son, printers, 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, xxxiv, 593, 1 unnumbered page, 609-676, 20 unnumbered pages, plate, tables : map ; 8⁰.
- The name and address of the printers are in square brackets.
In this impression, there is a colophon on p.676 bearing Baldwin's name, the index is printed by T. Gillet (colophon), and press figures include: p.xxv-6; p.5-1; p.91-6; p.322-1; p.383-2; p.414-1.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT140605.
View MARC record | catkey: 3428904