A treatise on the commerce and police of the River Thames [electronic resource] : containing an historical view of the trade of the port of London; ... By P. Colquhoun, LL.D.
- Colquhoun, Patrick, 1745-1820
- London : printed for Joseph Mawman, successor to Mr. Dilly. MDCCC. H. Baldwin and Son, printers, 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, xxxiv, 593, 1 unnumbered page, 609-676, 20 unnumbered pages, plate, tables : map ; 8⁰.
- The name and address of the printers are in square brackets.
In this impression, there is no colophon on p.676, the index is printed by H. Baldwin and Son (colophon), and press figures include: p.xxv-1; p.5-6; p.91-1; pp.322 and 383, no press figures, p.414-2.
Variant 1 has details as above except for pp.322 and 383 which have press figures 1 and 2 respectively; variant 2 has press figure 1 on p.322 and no press figure on p.383; variant 3 has no press figure on p.322 and a press figure 2 on p.383; variant 4 has p.xxv-1, p.5-11, p.91-1.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT140607.
View MARC record | catkey: 3428906