The genuine speech of the Hon. Mr. ------ at the late trial of Miss Blandy [electronic resource] : which contains a summary of all the proofs against her; with notes on it's faults, and beauties; and observations on the effects it had on the aduience: [sic] ...
- Bathurst, Henry Bathurst, Earl, 1714-1794
- Patingham : printed in the year, 1752.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages ; 8⁰.
- Hon. Mr. ------ = Henry Bathurst, Earl Bathurst.
A reissue of the London edition printed for J. Roberts in the same year, with a cancel titlepage.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT142289.
View MARC record | catkey: 3429074