The first part of Earl Coningsby's case, relating to the vicaridge of Lempster in Herefordshire [electronic resource] : wherein is contain'd a full account of all the tricks which the lawyers, ... have made use of to deprive the said Earl of his undoubted right to present to the said church ...
- Coningsby, Thomas Coningsby, Earl, 1656?-1729
- London : printed in the year, 1721.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 27, 1 unnumbered page;24 pages ; 2⁰.
- Includes: 'Proofs to make good the assertions in the title page of my case, relating to the vicaridge of Lempster' with drop-head title, separate pagination and register.
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Graduate School of Business.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Kress, 3373
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT144519.
View MARC record | catkey: 3429263