An essay: or, scheme: towards establishing and improving the fishery, and other manuctures of Great-Britain [electronic resource] : Humbly offered and dedicated to the North-Sea Company; ... What goods and merchandize are proper for maritime traffick, ... By Francis Cawood, ...
- Cawood, Francis
- London : printed for the author, 1721.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 150 pages ; 8⁰.
- Includes: 'Britain's honour, and true way to obtain wealth. Part II.' with a divisional title., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Goldsmiths', 5923, Hanson, 2891, and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT144773.
View MARC record | catkey: 3429306