George Buchanan's dialogue concerning the rights of the crown of Scotland [electronic resource] : translated into English; with two dissertations prefixed; ... By Robert Macfarlan, A.M.
- Buchanan, George, 1506-1582
- Uniform Title:
- De jure regni apud Scotos. English
- London : printed by S. Hamilton; for T. Cadell, jun. and W. Davies; and W. Creech, Edinburgh, 1799.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 52, 51*-52*, 53-205, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Pp. 51*-52* is an insert containing 'An appendix'., With a preliminary errata leaf., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT144784.
View MARC record | catkey: 3429308