Considerations on the bill for a general naturalization [electronic resource] : as it may conduce to the improvement of our manufactures and traffic, ... With an enquiry into the nature of the British constitution, ...
- Salmon, Thomas, 1679-1767
- London : printed for W. Owen, 1748.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 71, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Thomas Salmon., With a half-title., The bill was first read on 4 December 1747., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Kress, S.3805, Goldsmiths', 8367, and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT145268.
View MARC record | catkey: 3429380