The cause of truth [electronic resource] : containing, besides a great variety of other matter, a refutation of errors in the political works of Thomas Paine, and other publications of a similar kind. In a series of letters, ... By Robert Thomas, ...
- Thomas, Robert, -1811
- Dundee : printed by T. Colvill for the author, - 1797, and sold by Messrs. J. Dickson, W. Creech, W. Laing, J. Watson & Co., Manners & Millar, Edinburgh; R. Morison & Son, G. M'Farlane, and T. Hill, Perth; J. Gillies, Glasgow; G. Milln, Dundee; Vernor & Hood, Allen & West, and Martin & Bain, London, 
- Physical Description:
- 24, 437, 3 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Initial 24p. has a separate register containing a list of subscribers, dedication, introduction and contents.
With an errata leaf.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT146350.
View MARC record | catkey: 3429518