Reflections upon armed associations [electronic resource] : in an appeal to the public respecting the conduct of a set of men calling themselves the committee of an association of the inhabitants of Chelsea to serve in arms. ... By Thomas Morrison, ...
- Morrison, Thomas, 1772-1835
- [London] : Printed for the author; and sold by the booksellers of Chelsea, and in the Strand and Fleet Street, London, 
- Physical Description:
- 9 unnumbered pages, 5-32 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the John Rylands University Library of Manchester. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT150005.
View MARC record | catkey: 3429869