A reply to the personal invectives and objections contained in two answers, published by certain anonymous persons [electronic resource] : to an essay on the treatment and conversion of African slaves, in the British colonies, by James Ramsay, ...
- Ramsay, James, 1733-1789
- London : printed and sold by James Phillips, M CD CLXXXV 
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 107, 1 unnumbered page, 5, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Includes an unsigned letter to the Monthly Review, with separate pagination., Reproduction of original from the "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas"., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Goldsmiths', 13097 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT150065.
View MARC record | catkey: 3429882