A speech intended to have been spoken on the bill for altering the charters of the Colony of Massachusett's Bay [electronic resource].
- Shipley, Jonathan, 1714-1788
- London : printed for T. Cadell, 1774.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 1 unnumbered page, 36 pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Jonathan Shipley.
With a half-title.
The bill referred to was read 15 April 1774.
Reproduction of original from the "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Adams, 74-74c
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 80513
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 80514
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT152254.
View MARC record | catkey: 3430085