Letters from an English gentleman, on his travels through Denmark [electronic resource] : to his friend in London, concerning the late transactions in Copenhagen; serving as a confutation to the many false accounts ... particularly, in the pamphlet called, The political system of the regency of Denmark fully explained
- Th-- M--
- London : printed in the year, 1772.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 38 pages ; 8⁰.
- Letters signed: Th-- M--.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT152910.
View MARC record | catkey: 3430202