The American rush-light [electronic resource] ; by the help of which, wayward and disaffected Britons may see a complete specimen of the baseness, dishonesty, ingratitude, and perfidy of republicans, and of the profligacy, injustice, and tyranny of republican governments. By Peter Porcupine
- Cobbett, William, 1763-1835
- London : published for the author, by J. Wright [printed by S. Gosnell], 1800.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 192 pages ; 8⁰.
- Peter Porcupine = William Cobbett, who signs the 'Advertisement to the English edition': "The following work was published in numbers at New York, .. William Cobbett. London, Nov. 10, 1800"., Printer from colophon., Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 13872 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT162395.
View MARC record | catkey: 3430955