Barbarian cruelty [electronic resource] ; or, an accurate and impartial narrative of the unparallelled sufferings and almost incredible hardships of the British captives, belonging to the Inspector privateer, ... during their slavery under Muley Abdallah, ... from Jan. 1745-6, to ... December, 1750. Originally published by T. Troughton, of London; now republished by Timothy Le Beau, of Exeter, his fellow-sufferer, ...
- Troughton, Thomas
- Exeter : printed and sold (for the editor) by T. Brice, 1787.
- Physical Description:
- 260, that is, 256 pages ; 8⁰.
- Pages 193-196 omitted from numbering, although text and register are continuous.
Reproduction of original from the John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT164358.
View MARC record | catkey: 3431056