The great importance of the Havannah [electronic resource] : set forth in an essay on the nature and methods of carrying on a trade to the South Sea, and the Spanish West Indies. By Robert Allen, ...
- Allen, Robert, active 17th century-18th century
- Additional Titles:
- Essay on the nature and methods of carrying on a trade to the South-Sea
- London : printed for J. Hinxman, and D. Wilson, 1762.
- Physical Description:
- 39, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- A new edition of 'An essay on the nature and methods of carrying on a trade to the South Seas', first published in 1712.
Reproduction of original from the National Library of Scotland.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT166315.
View MARC record | catkey: 3431206