Reasons why the East-India Company ought to pay the equivolent [sic] agreed to be paid the Scots Company by the articles of union: and also some cautions offer'd with respect to the renewal of their grant [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Reasons for the East-India Company's paying the Scots Company's equivalent: and cautions about renewing their grant
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Drop-head title.
Docket title reads: Reasons for the East-India Company's paying the Scots Company's equivalent: and cautions about renewing their grant.
Cf. Hanson 930, which who describes (erroneously?) a single sheet edition.
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Graduate School of Business.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- McLeod & McLeod. Anglo-Scottish tracts . 319
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT168504.
View MARC record | catkey: 3431381