The natural interest of Great Britain [electronic resource] : in its present circumstances, demonstrated. In a discourse in two parts. Part I.
- T. W.
- Additional Titles:
- Natural interest of Great-Britain. Part 1
- London : printed for the author, and sold by the booksellers and pamphlet shops of London and Westminster, 1748.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 46 pages ; 8⁰.
- Signed at end: T. W.
The imprint date on some copies has been altered in MS. to 1749.
Reproduction of original from the John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT173486.
View MARC record | catkey: 3431762