Letter to the governors of the maritime-school recommending a mode of preserving their object to posterity [electronic resource] : notwithstanding the income falls short of the maintenance of it as a free school. By Jonas Hanway Esqr. Treasurer. Oct: MDCCLXXXIII
- Hanway, Jonas, 1712-1786
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, vii, 1 unnumbered page, 58 pages ; 8⁰.
- The titlepage is engraved., Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT176600.
View MARC record | catkey: 3432074