Test against test [electronic resource] : or a view of the measures proposed in the resolutions of the dissenters, to remove all tests by imposing one of their own upon every candidate for a seat in the House of Commons, at the next general election. From the resolutions of the Protestant dissenters of the county of Devon, convened ... at the Globe Tavern, in Exeter, on Thursday, October 1, 1789
- [London] : [printed by John Rider; and sold by Messrs. Rivington], [1790?]
- Physical Description:
- 3, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Title from drop-head title and opening words of text.
Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT176767.
View MARC record | catkey: 3432105