A true state of the present affairs of Limerick. Shewing the rise and progress of the disputes in that city with some remarks on the dangerous consequences which must attend the investing military men with the civil power of corporations [electronic resource].
- London [i.e.Dublin?] : printed [by G. Faulkner?] for A. Moore, 1726.
- Physical Description:
- 81, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- The headpiece is that used by George Faulkner.
The bookseller's name in the imprint is fictitious.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT177229.
View MARC record | catkey: 3432185